Our Private Event Room has two private pits and is perfect for larger groups of 16-24 people. Book online and claim your territory!
About your Private Team Building/Corporate Event!
Our corporate and team building axe throwing is 75 minutes in duration, enough time to have an amazingly fun time but not so long that your party gets bored. During this time you’ll have a dedicated axe throwing coach (or several coaches for larger groups) that will walk you through the rules, how axe throwing works, and then begin with practicing and teaching you how to throw an axe.
You will have dedicated axe throwing lanes where you will practice axe throwing. Once you’ve learned the technique, we separate people into teams for fun games and host a team-based tournament to crown a winning team.
We’ll make your corporate event completely stress-free. If you have any special requests or would like any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. The most popular times for corporate events are during the week but if you’d like to book on a weekend, please let us know as soon as possible as times do fill up fast so don’t forget to book your axe throwing event today.
We will welcome your group and our axeperts will give your party instruction on safety rules, technique and practice throws. From there we will conduct fun axe throwing games to keep the event flowing. Throughout your event at Montana Nights, you may break for food at any point (you supply any food or snacks you wish to serve).
- Montana Nights is BYOF (bring your own food), you may use an outside caterer for all your food needs. We have a beer/wine bar onsite as well as non-alcoholic drinks for sale.
- Please plan on bringing all supplies you deem necessary including any food/snack you wish to serve.
- For groups of 16 or more, a 15% gratuity is applied.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- All guests must be participating in axe throwing – NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
Axeperts work hard to make your experience one-of-a-kind. Gratuities are never axepected but always appreciated.