Got your own group of 8-12? Then you’ve got your own private axe-throwing pit. Make sure to book in advance online to enjoy your pit up to 2 hours!
The Best Way to Earn a Badge!
Are you looking for a way to help your Scouts earn their next badge? Want a fun way to jazz up the experience and all while being safely guided by our Axeperts? Montana Nights Axe Throwing is the perfect place to do this. You’ll never be rained out. You’ll always be guided by a professional. No need to buy axes or build your own targets. We do all the work. Safety and fun are our number 1 goals for your Scouts.
- Read about the precautions we are taking to keep our venue germ-free.
- Montana Nights is BYOF (Bring Your Own Food)
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes
- All guests must be participating in Axe Throwing – NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
- All participants in your party are required to be over the age of 21 or must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
Axperts work hard to make your experience one of a kind. Gratuities are never Axpected but always appreciated.