Got your own group of 8-12? Then you’ve got your own private axe-throwing pit. Make sure to book in advance online to enjoy your pit up to 2 hours!
Learn to Throw Axes!
Learn to throw axes and have some fun! This activity is considered social and will group you together with several other people of smaller group size making it perfect for meeting new people.
Feel free to grab a drink while you hang out and socialize. Is axe throwing safe? Our certified “Axeperts” will be with you throughout your event ensuring safety and cheering you on!
- Read about the precautions we are taking to keep our venue germ-free.
- Montana Nights is BYOF (bring your own food).
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- All guests must be participating in axe throwing – NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
- All participants in your party are required to be over the age of 21 or must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
Axeperts work hard to make your experience one of a kind. Gratuities are never axepected but always appreciated.