Friends and fellow forged steel enthusiasts, it has certainly felt like the longest of winters being apart. But, like a bear coming out of hibernation we’re roaring and ready to get back to “normal” life. Hopefully, you’ve been practicing your axe-throwing while we were forced to social distance!
Our team has been busy preparing for your visit and we’ve put new policies in place to keep everyone in your pit safe while continuing to deliver “the ultimate axperience.”
• We have installed plexiglass barriers at our front desk to keep everyone safe. All visitors must sign a waiver using our iPads, which will be cleaned regularly between guests.
• Please observe all social distancing markers when you enter the building.
• We are following mandates from the State of Connecticut to ensure that all groups are properly distanced during their time at Montana Nights. To limit interactions we have reduced the capacity of our facility to 50%.
• At this time we are not offering Social Pits to limit interaction between guests that are not part of your party.
• Our policy on non-participating guests remains the same: all those entering the building must be signed up and ready hit targets!
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• All Axeperts and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
• All guests are required to wear face masks upon entering Montana Nights. You can remove your mask once you are at your pit. If you are moving inside of the venue you need to wear a mask. This includes trips to the bathrooms, grabbing cold beverages from the bar, and when heading to the front door after your time has ended.
• All equipment including axes and contact surfaces will be disinfected between each group.
• All surfaces inside our venue will be cleaned and disinfected regularly and as-needed.
• When heading to the bar please follow all social rules and observe the 6-foot circles we have placed on the floor. Please be sure to have a mask on when you leave your designated area.
• The State of Connecticut Reopen plan recommends that “Those in high-risk groups and over the age of 65 should continue to stay safe and stay home.” It’s not in our nature to limit participation to anyone who wants to experience the exhilaration of hitting a bulls-eye but we leave this decision to your discretion.
• Anyone who is sick, has a cough/fever is asked to stay home to keep our team and others in your party safe. Our staff will be observing the same policy.
• Due to limited capacity it’s critical that all scheduled parties maintain their reservations. Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days from your time slot to receive a refund. We are incredibly excited to reopen but our success depends on each pit being booked and participants showing up to throw axes. Thank you for understanding during these most challenging times!
Make a reservation. Grab some friends. Grab an axe. Grab a beer. Let’s get back to having a good time!